Thursday, April 3, 2014

Recipe for the BEST Chicken sandwich!

I've had this recipe for such a long time in my family and I thought I'd share it because it is one of my all time favorite lunch meals! It's quick and easy!


You will need:
Croissant or bread
Mayo
Mustard
Cashews
Hidden valley Ranch dip
Canned chicken

Optional ingredients:
Cucumber
Celery
Carrots
Onion
Grapes




Open the canned chicken and drain. Put into a bowl and mix mayo and mustard. If I use one can of chicken, I only use about 1/4 of the packet of Ranch dip. So if you make three or four cans, just use all of the Ranch dip. Depending on your taste and how you like it, just put a little in at a time and stop when you like the taste!


You don't have to use cashews, but they are my favorite! Use any nut you want and put as much as you would like in yours. I like a good amount in mine so I can taste the crunch! Yum!


Mix all together and put on bread of your choice!

DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment